FACEBOOK POSTS WRITING SERVICE
There are a LOT of questions that most people have when they are considering a Blog Post Writing Service for their website.
I’ve put the most common questions in the FAQ section below and broken out a couple of the common questions above the FAQ.
If you have a question that isn’t answered here, email me your question, and I’ll respond, or we can set up a time for a quick chat.
Question 1: What is Facebook Post Writing?
Facebook Posts Writing is how the written content on your Website’s Blog Posts is created.
For example, if you have a flower business, then the “written and image content” on your Facebook Posts needs to be written in such a way that the “most common words and phrases” (we call these “Keywords”) are used appropriately throughout each Blog Post.
The wording of the Title is shockingly critical!
Neil Patel, a world-renowned marketing guru, discovered:
- 8 out of 10 people will read a headline
- But only 2 out of 10 will read the rest of the article
Neil stated that a great writer should spend 1/2 of their time writing a persuasive headline as they spend on writing the article.
Neil went on to prove that:
- A title that starts with a number gets the most reads.
- 5 Best Flowers for a Date
It gets more reads than:
- Best Flowers for a Date
But did you know that:
- 5 Best Flowers for a Date
- 6 Best Flowers for a Date
The human brain will pick an odd number and is a better choice than an even number (when the numbers are close).
These are just a few of the many things a great writer has to both know and craft to write a #1 ranking article.
Question 2: Is SEO Important in Facebook Post Writing?
SEO is short for “Search Engine Optimization.” This is a techy phrase that means that for your website to “Rank High” (meaning to rank on the first page of any search result), the written and image content on your website has to be “better” than any of your competition.
This also means that it is more important than the Google Search Engine to believe your Blog Post content will be more useful to a visitor than any of your competitors.
Question 3: How Do my Facebook Posts Help Get My Website to Rank on Page 1 of Search Results?
It is hard to get ranked on page 1 of any Google search results.
Google uses thousands of “signals” to decide which page will be the #1 result in any search.
This makes it effectively “impossible” for an unskilled person to build their websites by themselves and expect potential clients to “discover” their product and services.
Our job is to learn what those “signals” are that the Google search engine (as well as Yahoo, Bing, etcetera) are looking for and write the best copy possible to help each of your website pages. Blog posts rank as high as possible on the most common “keywords” that a user would be looking for to “discover” your product or service.
Now no one can promise you that you will rank #1 for your blog post’s top keywords, including us.
We can promise that we will write great copy focusing on the keywords that your clients most often will use when searching for your products and services.
Still, it will take time, several months at least, to move you from the “unknown” (page 10+) to discoverable (page 1-2).
In addition to great written copy and images on your website and blog posts, it will also take more to move you up the Google ranking.
You will want to take the high-quality blog posts and share them on as many social media channels as possible where your potential clients spend their time. Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, and more.
Why? Because another Google “signal” is looking for your “brand” on all the social media platforms. If Google only sees you on your website, you are not as “important” as your competition, which may be on many social media platforms.
These blog posts will need to be written about your products and services that are the potential “solutions” to your potential clients’ challenges that they search for on Google Search.
Question 4: How can WPSiteSocial help my Company get on Page 1 of a Google Search?
- We start with an “SEO Discovery Review.” We talk with you about your business. What do you sell? How do you sell? Who do you see as your competition?
- We review your current website and see how we learned from you matches up with the words and images you currently have on the site now. We see how each of your webpages is ranking. We look at what “keywords” each page is ranking for.
- We look at your competitor’s websites and see what they are doing differently. We look at how Google is “ranking” their pages. We see what “keywords” they are ranking for.
- We finish with a written report that shares what we heard, what we discovered on your site and your top 2-3 competitors, your competitors’ keywords and ranking, and what we recommend for your keywords, and a price quote.
- You review the report and decide how to want to proceed and the schedule to proceed on. You can pick to do everything over a short or longer period of time. You can choose only to do parts of what we recommend. You can choose to take the report and choose to do nothing or have someone else do the work. You paid for the report. The decision is 100% up to you.
WEBSITE SEO DISCOVERY REVIEW REPORT
Your SEO Discovery Report will include all the items listed above in a report in PDF format.
$999.00 up to 5 pages of up to 400 words/page + $0.50 per word overage
$199.00 for each additional page of up to 400 words/page + $0.50 per word overage
$199.00 for each Product page of up to 400 words/page + $0.50 per word overage
FACEBOOK POSTS WRITING PRICES
A Website SEO Discovery Review is required only for doing SEO for your website (Highly Recommended Starting Point) but is NOT required for any of our other services.
Your price quote for the actual writing will be based on the pricing below.
Facebook Post: $499.00 up to 1000 words + $0.50 per word overage
Mini-Facebook Post: $349.00 up to 500 words + $0.50 per word overage
Frequently Asked Questions
Posts are how you communicate your solutions to your potential clients challenges.
Your Posts answers to their challenges is how potential clients “Discover You”.
The platform Hubspot reports the Posts are one of the top 3 forms of media for interacting with potential clients and clients.
83% of traffic to marketing posts comes from desktops. (SEMrush)
According to Yoast and many others, 300 words is the absolute minimum for Google to even consider for any SEO value.
High quality content can be made with 750 words, but needs to forgo “fluff”.
1250 words and up of high quality content stands the best chance of ranking.
But remember, there is a lot more than word count that goes into having your writings get a good SEO ranking on Google.
Seriously, having high quality content on your website is the MOST IMPORTANT thing you can do to help get your website/business “DISCOVERED”.
Great SEO wording starts with your website page written words, but then continues with your Posts.
Remember, once you have created a valuable post on your Facebook Page that answers one of those important burning questions that your potential clients have, you will be reposting the this post on all of your social media sites.
FACEBOOK POST WRITING SERVICE
What Your Facebook POSTS Can Do for You!
I know, I know – Writing Facebook Posts that brings your website visitors is HARD!
Which of these best describe your current status on facebook posts on your Facebook Business Page?
- I have no blog posts on my Facebook Business Page
- I have a few (<10) blog posts on my Facebook Business Page
- I have between 10 and 50 blog posts on my Facebook Business Page
- I have over 50 blog posts on my Facebook Business Page
According to FirstSiteGuide, there are 1.8 billion websites and more than 570 million active blogs.
This means that fewer than 1 in 3 websites have a blog with any blog post content.
Don’t feel bad. You are clearly not alone!
Question: Why is having Posts on your Facebook Business Page important?
According to a study by OptinMonster:
- Businesses that blog experience twice as much email traffic as businesses that don’t.
- SEO leads have a 14.6% close rate, while outbound leads (such as direct mail or print advertising) have a 1.7% close rate.
- 72% of online marketers describe content creation as their most effective SEO tactic.
- Websites with a blog are shown to have 434% more indexed pages (important for Google Ranking).
- Companies who blog get 97% more links to their websites (This means folks are sharing your website with others).
- 77% of internet users read blogs.
- Internet users in the US spend 3X more time on blogs than they do on email.
Question: So, if it is so important that your business website has blog posts, why aren’t you writing blog posts?
According to a study by Hubspot, these are the 12 most common reasons people do not write blog posts:
- “I’m not good at writing.”
- “I don’t have time for it in my schedule.”
- “I don’t know where to start.”
- “I always get stuck and find myself battling writers’ block.”
- “It’s such a process.”
- “It’s such a commitment.”
- “Takes too much patience to see results.”
- “There’s already so much content out there.”
- “My boss/coworkers think I’m wasting my time or don’t understand.”
- “I’m doing everything I’m supposed to be doing and still not seeing any results.”
- “I can’t get people to share/comment/interact with my content.”
- “My company/industry is too boring to write about.”
I’m going to add one more reason.
- It takes a developed “SKILL” to Plan, Write, and Promote blog posts that will bring LEADS to your website.
Want to learn more about how we can help you with your blog post writing challenges and create AWESOME BLOG POSTS THAT BRING LEADS TO YOUR WEBSITE?
Please click or tap the button below to continue your journey with us.